Saturday, September 25, 2010

mid-autumn festival

22-9-10 mid-autumn festival

this year's mid-autumn festival cant celebrated wif him,coz.....>.<
but celebrated wif my sister's friends from Kampar ^^.They all come my new house over night and stay a few day...Damn happy what~~~all of them so nice and talkative♥
At tat day,im so surprised&excited bcoz got 1 boy,name 文虎teached me ply his Nikon D5000,
and teached me how to shoot it.....
So...aliceblaCk is a photographer at that day !!!wooorhh~~~
all photo of below on this post was used Nikon D5000 to take it oh~♥





is this boy teached me ply Nikon D5000 d~
"gam xia gam xia"^^









start frm these photo are taken by Him^^






happy mid-autumn festival 2♥1♥





falling in love with DSLR camera...
next target???
==#

No comments:

Post a Comment