Saturday, September 4, 2010

monday30/8/10★


in the early morning,my sis was went to my dear house...
for what??hehe...my sis dye her hair by hair stylist eddy tan♥^^
she was choosed dark brown colour as her dye hair colour ,same hair colour wif me jor~~
>
>
>
>in the progess
>
>
>
>
>
jiang jiang jiang Jiang...

erm.... actually the hair colour cant see so clearly,coz that is a dark brown colour.
must wash the hair over 1 week,then can seem it colour....

after finished,both of us was going to jusco had our lunch at mcD.
share to ate GCB...^^

after walked about 1 hr something,we back our new home directly....


囧...


hey hey,continued a day full of joy wif my family again!!~~
yeepiii^^
8pm+++went to my grandma house with my mummy...
lepak at there and countdown national day wif my grandma....wkakaka^^
joke nia~~


9pm+++we have turned to PD beach to join my bro's friend they,
coz there got BBQ...
FULLED!!!



00:30am++home sweet home♥♥





happy national day ya^^





No comments:

Post a Comment