Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve

24-12-10


HoHoHo^^Christmas eve!!!!Lets start our party ya!!Had went to sunshine bay BBQ wif my dearest frenzz♥and countdown The Santa coming to our Town ya....^♥^HOHo.Am so damn miss my lovely jimui nerhh,really long time no saw they already,that day sure want play until crazy wif them lurrr....4 of us like the "Tong Qi Dao"at that day,love this feel like our secondary school life♥♥♥Our friendship still same as before,never changed and still AVAILABLEL! love u all my Dearest....♥ Just uploaded 1/4 of photo in my post ya,coz im lazy to upload it,hehe^^ im look so weird and ugly in camera shot!!!Damn F***!
i ♥ u all my dearest Frenzz!is u all gave me a funny crazy happy unforgettable Christmas Eve♥






and the same time am also Damn miss my Hubby mr.Eddy Tan♥

No comments:

Post a Comment