Monday, October 11, 2010

101010

10-10-10


The Perfect Day,101010...
Yiihaaa~~~my lovely parents not at home,2 of them was went to Kuantan trip alrdy,so...
we can do whatever we want...HOHO.....^^
erm...actually nothing special activity for me in this Perfect day ,but i have go shop with my sis and bro at jusco ya^^

SAFETY FIRST Fasten our seat belts
Ugly face with ugly pose,but i like it.PEACE♥

hey,boring with my hairstyle jor,need to change it with another type of curly hairstyle...
hehe^^i think i should falling in love with the Curls hairstyle already....
Yea,the discount voucher let us can had our brunch at KFC...
yohoooo,really long time no eat jor...Drooling^^


AVIA v.s Converse♥
4pm+++back home prepared our steamboat materials as our dinner^^
do you know ?!3 of us cant finish it,Damn Fulled!!!Sibeh Fulled!!!
our Fulled face had appeared on our face already....wkakaka^^funny ya




FULLED wei.....♥





enjoyable day with my lovely sis&bro ya

No comments:

Post a Comment